We have frozen this blog as a historical, yet informational view at what life is like in the West Indies Mission for all those called to serve. This blog was designed for the families and friends of those missionaries serving in the West Indies Mission from July 2006 to July 2009. Every six weeks, photos taken at zone conference as well as a new slide show including every person baptized were posted on the blog. All of the slide shows are also available on our You Tube channel. The current West Indies Mission blog can be found here. Posts on our missionary experience can be found here and earlier. And finally, if you are a returned missionary who served in the West Indies, there is a current blog for you. Click here or visit westindiesrm@blogspot.com

Monday, February 23, 2009

Your Sons

I received this note from Sister Monlouis - a member who lives in Guadeloupe. She gave me permission to share it with you.

I had a surgery so I couldn't do anything for a month.
The surgery was ok, but now I have a little problem. I have to see the doctor again.

Let me tell u something that happened in the hospital:

I was still in the hospital on 14th February and I heard someone asked for Claudine Monlouis to a nurse.

I saw 4 angels named Elder Julian, Elder Roberts, Elder Snow and Elder Neff.

It was like a french song :

"4 angels came to see me this night
Brought me good and marvelous things,
one of them has a "heart-cinnamon-chocolate"cake,
the second a red rose in a "i love u" pocket
the third a pink rose in a "st valentine" pocket
and the last one had a spiritual thought"

It was wonderful. "MY" sons are wonderful. I did not think that they could come and see me in the hospital.

So I could talk about the church to the nurses 'cause the didn't know anything about the church.

The only thing they know is : the Mormons are polygamous.

Sister Eclar told me that there are any missionaries in Guadeloupe because of the strike.

If we hadn't the testimony of reserves, now we had it !!!

Our Lord knows everything, we have to obey.

Because of my faith, I was prepared so I'm not afraid.

Have a good day !

Claudine

No comments: